Nov 8, 2013

Sandro Scuoppo

All those people who watch my live shows are used to listen to my music, to sing my songs and also to have fun with my jokes. They always see a big smile on my face. That’s what I am. A musician who loves to entertain his audience, to make them feel good. I’m so happy when I see people having a great time. Music can create magic feelings. And I love creating these feelings every night I’m on stage. And I can do it just by giving everything I have inside. I think that being a musician is a matter of passion. 

Thanks to a never-ending passion for my job i can reach my audience getting closer to them. And when I see people clapping their hands for me I feel really exited. I’m a very sensitive man and love to say always what I think. No matter what they think of me, I am simply myself, always! I'm first of all a saxophone player but I'm a singer and a song writer too. All the children victim of violence all over the world are always on my mind. Hope there will be a better world for them... Sandro

Follow me:

- Facebook - Cantautore (Singer)
- Google 
- You-Tube - sandrosax75
- You-Tube - sandrosax75bis
- Website - Italian 
- Website - English


 "IO E TE PER SEMPRE"INEDITO SCRITTO E CANTATO DA SANDRO SCUOPPO CANTAUTORE FACEBOOK FANS CLUB 

ecco 1 altra delle mie canzoni inedite che ho voluto regalarvi..la dedico a chi si ama per davvero..sandro




 "Oxygen" music composed and sax played by Sandro Scuoppo facebook 
fanclub 

Musica scritta da Sandro Scuoppo..Arrangiamento e sax alto Sandro Scuoppo.."Oxygen" music composed and sax played by Sandro Scuoppo facebook fanclub..