Aug 13, 2012

Billy Bob Kickarilla Cash Jr.

Wishing Well • Billy Bob Kickarilla Cash Jr.  

(Written By Billy Bob/Side Show Cash) 

https://twitter.com/billybobkickari  

http://www.youtube.com/user/thediscountcowboy

 Wishing Well • Billy Bob Kickarilla Cash Jr. (Written By Billy Bob/Side Show Cash With Eric Clayton Heard/Producer) Wishing Well, Lyrics Below In Description.

Danny's eyes said he's gone away
they found his body on the road next day
every crossroad has a price to pay

Its a long long way to heaven
when you've been through hell
and it feels like I am drowning
in a wishing well

I took a drive to get some cigarettes
its been three years now and I ain't
stopped yet
I'm hoping that I don't need a light
but somethings gotta get me
through the night

Its a long long way to heaven
when you've been through hell
and it feels like I am drowning
in a wishing well

Thinking back on the things you said
I realize now I must of lost my head
but every day now I can clearly see
in this world you'll be what you will be

Its a long long way to heaven
when you've been through hell
and it feels like I am drowning
in a wishing well

(Play the blues for me)
Blues Guitar Interlude

I hit the streets to find my self a fix
the city life and I know all the tricks
but one thing that has never left my mind
the only thing we have here is the time

its a long long way to heaven
when you've been through hell
and it feels like I am drowning
in a wishing well

Written by Eric Clayton Heard ©1992