Jan 14, 2012

Davey T Hamilton

I have to make music to be happy. It has nothing to do with fame or fortune. My sound is a Rockin' Country style with a sprinkle of Bluegrass. My songs are about life, love, and family.

I sing, play guitar, drums, bass, piano, and a few other instruments. I write my songs, produce my music, and play the instruments on my recordings. There is nothing more satisfying to me than writing a song and hearing it come to life in the recording studio. I give allot of my music away for free because I want to share it with people. I hope you like it and will come to see me perform.

When I am not making music I enjoy working out, water sports on the lake, and spending time with my family and friends. No matter what I am doing I look at my life as a journey. I'm trying to focus more on the journey and not so much my destination. So nothing will stop me from enjoying this ride and I'm going to have the time of my life! I will take chances, be a better friend, be a better lover, be a better son, and the list goes on! I challenge you to live this way and remember it's about your journey not your destination. Live life to the fullest and enjoy your ride because; It's not where your going it's How You Go!

 Davey T Hamilton - How You Go 

Download this song for FREE at: http://www.daveyt.com
Davey T Hamilton Debut Music Video