Sep 26, 2011

Weeravut Issarakoat

My name is Weeravut Issarakoat. Everybody calls me Tom. I was born in Thailand. My birthday is 19 February 1985. I've lived in US since 2008. I have a beautiful wife. I have been practicing guitar since I was 12 years old. I started with the rock, reggae, jazz and blues. I started playing at bars, and restaurants since I was 18 years old. I love all types of music but Jazz the most. I didn't go to school for it (I didn't have money). I learned it myself. Actually, I have a teacher. His name is Rich Daigle. He taught me everything. He's The best Teacher ever. If anyone doesn't have money, but wanna learn Jazz Guitar, I'll teach for free (Actually, a six pack beer for a lesson would be nice). Peace out.

First kiss in the morning by Tom Issarakoat 

 http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Tom-Jazz-guitar/175695555774941