Sep 24, 2011

Steen Chorchendorff Jorgensen

Basically I am a simple person - but I love everything that electronic music has to offer. This I can attribute to the music I compose and listen as you can get a good music experience. I hope you can follow my thoughts - since you have found my way to my music, I hope the music speaks to you and maybe take you further into the electronic music. In my own work to compose music, I am inspired by the ancient Vikings and New Age music, my music is very much like to reflect a more relaxing experience for you as a listener and the nature of electronic music. Viking Age has always fascinated me, I have traveled throughout Scandinavia and experienced the places where the Vikings had their movements and has left me inspired, by their beautiful surroundings. I reproduce here in my version of how the Vikings could also be neat and nice people.

I have since my youth back in 1977-78 always listened to electronic music, my first encounter with music was Kraftwerk and Tangerine Dream and Vangelis - I bought all their vinyl records the time and swam into a dream universe, it was strong stuff for a teenager who had a different taste in music at the time, that taste I know today that I shared with very many others. Today I am still fascinated by their works. Throughout the 1980s, I was very attracted to New Age music that has been my heart since then.

http://www.myspace.com/steenchorchendorff

In parallel with time 

See more http://www.reverbnation.com/steenchorchendorffjorgensen

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Steen-Chorchendorff-Jorgensen/108907125798906?v=info&ref=mf



Music composed by © 2011 Steen Chorchendorff Jorgensen - All music pieces are inspired by real old viking landscapes reproduced in any video images. The music is meant to be calming and relaxation music, listen for yourself. All videos are composite with Viking landscape images from the real world which still exist today, such as Jelling stone and Haithabu and Roskilde Fjord. Nobody knows today how the Vikings have interpreted the music, so my music serves as inspiration for how it could have been, if the Vikings had modern technology to make music, so in beautiful surroundings.
I hope you enjoy the music the same way as I intended, and composed music. Have fun - with Viking Regards Steen

Buy this music http://www.reverbnation.com/steenchorchendorffjorgensen