Sep 12, 2011

Jeann

My name is Jeann. Thank you for listening my singing, it means a lot to me. I am a self-taught singer and songwriter, presently also learning to play the piano. I am originally from the Philippines, I started my singing at the age of 14; I participated in many local singing contests at Festivals and won most of them. This really broke my fear of singing in front of an audience. Through these years, I realized singing was not just a hobby, but a passion.

Four years ago my husband Alan, built a small music studio in our home in the North East, where I continuously practice my singing and write my songs.

I Want To Know What Love Is by Mariah Carey - (Cover) Jeann, http://www.youtube.com/user/PhilippineJeann

This is a Live Performance Of Me.
I just love this song. By Foreigner and Mariah Carey.
Hope you all enjoy and please comment and rate.
Thank you so much.
Hugs From Jeann