Aug 6, 2008

Tim Turner

Tim Turner - is a guitar player, a songwriter, singer, composer, producer, plays both live & in the studio. Tim has worked with world class musicians in the studio and have also worked with Steve Crimmel an award winning engineer recording the likes of Neil Diamond, Jackson Brown, Bonnie Raitt and many more.

I decided to record my own original music. In 2002 I did my first recordings at The Painted Sky Studios in Cambria, CA.

Later on in 2004 I also began to record out of the MTM Studios in Folsom, CA and continued to record many more time at Painted Sky.

Eventually a compact disc of recorded songs over a three year period was put together and released as,

"Tim Turner & Co. - To You".

Upon its release in 2008 it has been played on commercial radio, Pod cast shows in different parts of the world, and internet radio.

In 2008 I became a member artist with Pump Audio, Inc.

Pump Audio, Inc. along with Getty Images license music around the world for film and television. My music has been used on numerous projects and I have continued to receive royalty payments.

Two of my songs:
"We Gotta Change The World" and "Wonder" made Neil Young`s, "Living With War", "Songs of Times" chart. Both songs remained in the top 100 for one year. Neil Young`s LWW Site



Tim Turner - Not If But When 

Not If But When by Tim Turner - more at 

www.wix.com/timturner/music